Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Words for Wednesday

My Juice Plus website is up!

www.elizabethdambrojuiceplus.com

You can go to my website to find out what Juice Plus is all about. I think I invited most of you to either my Healthy Happy Hour or my Wellness Playdate. If I didn't please let me know and I will send you an invite. At the Healthy Happy Hour we'll have wine, margaritas and healthy snacks and we'll tell you about Juice Plus and what it can do for you and your family. We'll probably show a short video that breaks down how Juice Plus is made and its benefits. After that we'll just mingle :) At the Wellness Playdate we'll give you all the same info. We'll also have healthy snacks and drinks for everyone and we'll let the kids play.

These Wellness events are very low key. My friend Tricia and I are not aggressive. We don't want to be "those girls" ;) We just think Juice Plus is awesome and want to share it. Just come and hang out! You will have fun, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment