http://www.cancer.org/Healthy/EatHealthyGetActive/EatHealthy/fruits-and-vegetables-do-you-get-enough
The article above is short and to the point (bullet points actually) about how many fruits and veggies we need to be healthy.
I just got back from a Juice plus conference and it was amazing! I learned so much about family nutrition! Bear Grylls and Dr. Sears were there and let me tell you, Bear Grylls is even hotter in person. He is also really humble and down to Earth. Several women fainted when he told us all he enjoys soaking in a bubble bath ;)
Since I started taking Juice Plus...
- I have noticeably more energy
- My mood is better
- A cyst I've had for almost a year is almost gone. Two rounds of anti-biotics couldn't get rid of it.
- My complexion is better
- I don't get as many headaches or stomachaches.
I wish I could tell what it was doing to the inside of my body because I know it looks good. People in their 40s, 50s and 60s who develop cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease didn't develop it overnight, ...it started when they were OUR age. Kind of how all the time I spent in the tanning bed may come back to haunt me. It doesn't matter that I don't do it anymore...it matters that I did it from age 16 to age 27. The damage is done!
I want to be around for a long time so I am going to start taking better care of myself through what I eat. I'll only have Wendy's once a month ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment