Happy Halloween everyone! I can't wait to take Finley trick or treating tonight! She looks so stinkin' cute in her butterfly costume! Thanks Julie for letting us borrow it.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch again on Saturday morning. Due to Finley's blossoming modeling career, we scored 4 free passes because a picture I took of her last time we went won the Tate Farms photo contest. We went with some friends and their little girl. We had a great time. We got there bright and early so there were no crowds. We had lots of fun! I didn't take any pictures since we had already been and it was so nice to leave the camera behind and not worry about getting pics. I'm going to take pics tonight, but then I've decided no more until I take pictures for the Christmas card. Finley doesn't like getting her picture taken so I want to try and change that by laying off the picture taking for a while.
I'm going to stop posting about my couponing unless I save a ridiculous amount because, frankly, I'm tired of taking pics of what I buy and listing everything :) I did get to Kroger, Walgreens and CVS this morning. I'll hit Publix on Wednesday. My stockpile is awesome right now! I was thinking today that it will be so nice to not have to spend money on groceries, toiletries and household things during the holidays. I would love to just not shop in November or December and use that money on Christmas gifts. Aside from milk, I may be able to do it! We'll see...
On another note, I have been begging Joey to take me on a trip. Anywhere, I don't care. I just want a long weekend away for just the two of us to someplace we've never been before. Well, he agreed! Yay! We've set our sights on Asheville, NC. I think it will be perfect! I can just imagine sitting in a hot tub, on the deck of a log cabin with a view of the Smoky Mountains. Can.Not.Wait. We have the dates, baby-sitters and I think we found place to stay. If any of you blog buddies have ever been to Asheville and have any recommendations on where to stay, eat, shop, explore or whatever, please let me know :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend! You all know the shopping, celebrating, traveling to see family, gift-wrapping, eating, cooking, holiday party insanity has officially begun:) 25 days until Thanksgiving and 55 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!
Um jcrew!! : ) I think we have a good outlet up there.
ReplyDelete