Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our chairs are back!

I had my dining room chairs recovered and it was tough having them gone. They were only gone a week, but we missed them! I LOVE the way they turned out! The set was my grandmother's and it was passed down to me. I wish I had taken a before picture. I bought some fabric at this great discount fabric store in Tennessee, but I really wasn't crazy about it. I decided (on the day the chairs were picked up) that I would run in Hancock and see if they had anything else. On the way to the store I was thinking that a big red and white floral would be pretty. What did I find when I walked in??? Exactly 5 yards (just how much they needed to recover) of red and white floral fabric for $20. It was fate!


No comments:

Post a Comment