Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Madison Street Festival

Last Saturday we went to the Madison Street Festival. We went with a friend of Joey's and her husband and little girl. We had a great time! The weather was PERFECT!!! We walked around and visited the booths, ate some yummy Greek food, visited the petting zoo and went through an inflatable obstacle course in high heeled boots. Cool, huh? They also had pony rides and I was so excited that there was no height requirement. The parents were allowed to walk alongside the kids. Finley loved it! She recently learned to say yee haw, so she said "Yee Haw" and "Weeee" the entire time. Finley had fun and she was exhausted afterwards. It was a nice little Saturday!

Yee Haw!



Joey gets out of everything because he's "too tall". I can't believe I didn't pop this thing with my shoes. Finley loved the obstacle course. She's very adventurous :)



Finley had a group of kids crowded around her blowing bubbles at her. Here she is telling one of them to blow more!



Watching the parade.



The petting zoo. I wish petting zoos would step it up a bit. Llamas, miniature horses, goats and pigs get old after a while. I'd like to see a duck-billed platypus or a koala bear or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment