Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Publix trip!

I went to Publix this morning. I did pretty good despite the fact that I bought several B1G1 items but had no coupon. Since I'm still stockpiling, I had to buy a few things that were not on sale. I spent $66.30 and saved $76.61. Here's what I got...

10 bags of Green Valley Fresh Steamers veggies
2 bags of Fresh Express bagged salad
1 box of Glad kitchen trash bags
1 3ct. Glad reusable containers
2 Martha White muffin mixes
1 box Ziploc storage bags
1 carton of Yoplait kids yogurt
2 bags of Kraft shredded cheese
1 carton of Philadelphia cream cheese
2 packages of Kraft sliced cheese
2 canisters of Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 boxes of Muellers Angel hair pasta
2 Marie Callendar's frozen entrees
2 loaves of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse bread
1 box of Klondike Heath bars (bad)
1 box of Klondike Oreo ice cream sandwiches (very bad)
1 package of Lender's bagels
1 bottle of Crisco cooking spray
2 bottles of Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce
2 packages of Hillshire Farms smoked sausage
2 4 packs of Green valley Giant canned veggies
2 boxes of Cheerios

I HEART PUBLIX!

2 comments:

  1. Good job this week!! We love those steamers and I can't wait to stock up on them tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job... you saved more than you spent!

    ReplyDelete