Monday, November 8, 2010
Just life ;)
Not much is going on around here. Just life ;) My mom came up for a visit on Sunday and we had lunch and went to Under the Christmas Tree which is like Christmas Village in Birmingham. We had a yard sale on Saturday and got rid of a bunch of stuff which made me so happy! I've gotten a bunch of Christmas gifts and wrapped them. I'm getting all my Christmas shopping done by December 1st! I got tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evening at the Biltmore Estate and booked massages for mine and Joey's weekend getaway to Asheville. I'm getting more and more excited about that trip every day! Joey gets his new company car next week so adios Dodge Charger. The weather has been awesome. What else, what else...I guess that's about it. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment