We joined a playgroup! I'm so glad to have little ones for Finley to interact with. My friend Katie invited me to join and I'm so grateful!!! I do plan on putting her in MDO after the first of the year, but this will do for now. We all met up at the park and let the kids play. It was hard to talk to the other moms although I did meet everyone. I have to do what Finley wants to do so I followed her around all over the place. Hopefully, as we meet regularly she will get to know the other kids and will play with them and not just watch them :) Tomorrow we are going to the Bridge Street Town Center to have pizza and watch the lighting ceremony. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Who's back there?

Abby pushing Finley on the swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment