
My step-mom bought these baby snacks called Baby Mum Mum rice rusks for Finley when we came in town. I had never seen or heard about them before, but wanted to let all my mommy friends know how AWESOME they are. Finley devours them and she will sit quietly for 10 minutes and eat hers and not move or make a sound which, let's face it, is wonderful when you need a minute to rest or unscramble your brain. I think they are better than the biter biscuits or cookies because they make very little mess. You can get them at Wal-Mart and they are gluten-free, have no preservatives and they are tasty. I tasted one ;) I just wanted to pass this along in case any of you have never tried them before.
Emerson LOVED Baby Mum Mums!!! That was her favorite snack when she was little.
ReplyDelete