Here are some pics of Finley playing with her water toys yesterday. She had so much fun! She got the bikini from her Aunt Linda for her birthday and it is so darn cute! I have had a bit of an aversion to bikinis for Finley. I don't know why. I guess I just want to teach her to be modest. I know she has no idea what she is wearing, but it was just something I thought about when I started buying her bathing suits. Since we were in our own backyard I thought it would be fine. She looks so stinkin' cute in it!!! Boy do I wish pot bellies and leg rolls were this cute no matter what age you are. I have decided we will save the bikinis for our own backyard, but considering how much time we plan on spending back their this summer she will get plenty of use out of them. On a side note...its funny how men change their opinions of bikinis when they have a daughter;) oh, it has only just begun;)
Friday, April 9, 2010
Bikini Baby.
Here are some pics of Finley playing with her water toys yesterday. She had so much fun! She got the bikini from her Aunt Linda for her birthday and it is so darn cute! I have had a bit of an aversion to bikinis for Finley. I don't know why. I guess I just want to teach her to be modest. I know she has no idea what she is wearing, but it was just something I thought about when I started buying her bathing suits. Since we were in our own backyard I thought it would be fine. She looks so stinkin' cute in it!!! Boy do I wish pot bellies and leg rolls were this cute no matter what age you are. I have decided we will save the bikinis for our own backyard, but considering how much time we plan on spending back their this summer she will get plenty of use out of them. On a side note...its funny how men change their opinions of bikinis when they have a daughter;) oh, it has only just begun;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We got that same one from Target! Love it! Finley looks adorable!!
ReplyDeleteshe looks adorable! and i agree, why can't my rolls look that cute!? :P
ReplyDelete