Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Party #3 (Bunny theme)


After lunch on Sunday, we headed over to my step-sister's house for Finley's birthday celebration with my dad's side of the family. It was so cute! There was a bunny cake and these little cupcakes with ducks on them. There were lots of yummy hors d'oeuvres too. Natalie outdid herself. All the fam was there. We ate and Finley opened her presents and we all just hung out. It was very relaxing. Finley took a walk with her Grandad and Mimi and watched Madeline and Charlie throw water balloons. She go the cutest clothes and a Winnie the Pooh push/riding toy that she is now obsessed with. Later on, Joey packed up and headed back to Mobile and I went back to my mom's. Finley was exhausted. Between all the new people, the sugar overload, picture taking and playing she was worn out. She passed out and I got ready for the long haul home and then joined her in a coma. We got home a couple hours ago and it's good to be home even if it is in Mobile ;) I might clean the house and put her toys up one day this week, but I may just wait until the weekend. It's supposed to be pretty this week so I predict lots of walks, playtime in the backyard and a trip to Wal-mart for an inflatable pool that's big enough for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment