She would only eat the icing!
On the merry go round.
Finley and the birthday girl!
Sunday we went to Mae Dolls to celebrate Riley's 3rd birthday. Riley's mom Stacy has become a good friend of mine. She lives next door to my mom and I met her that way. The party was so cute! All the little girls got to put on doctor coats and go into the nursery to pick out their newborn baby. They did a check-up and measured their babies then they got onstage and sang a lullaby and told what they decided to name their baby. Then, while the babies were "sleeping" they got to have cupcakes and pink lemonade. Finley had a ball! She didn't really partake in any activities, but she did carry her baby around and push her in a stroller. They had this little merry-go-round that all the girls rode a couple times. Finley got on it and held on just like a big girl! As she was going around, she would cut her eyes at me and smile when I waved or clapped, but she wouldn't turn her head to look at me. It was hysterical! I wish I could have gotten that on video. Kids birthday parties are so much fun! Someone remind me I said that when I have 3 to go to in one day;) Anyway, Finley had a blast and we ran by TJ Maxx after that and once we got back to my MIL's she crashed. It was a great day!
Precious party! Where was that? Great idea! Katie and I are going to do a baby doll party for the girls one day.
ReplyDeleteIt was at Mae dolls in Crestline Village. Go to their website. They have all kinds of parties there. www.maedolls.com
ReplyDelete