Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Publix trip!

I didn't have a great Publix trip today. I rushed planning my trip and had to go back to get things after I had already been rung up and I forgot to get bananas which are Finley's favorites. Finley was playing in my purse this morning so when I went to pay I had no cash because she took my money envelope out of my purse. Ugh! There wasn't a whole lot I needed which was good because the deals this week weren't great for me. Everything I bought was either on sale or had a coupon, but not everything had both. I spent $36. 58 and saved $21.96. When I don't have a good trip I try to remember that I'm still saving money so I shouldn't be disappointed. Here's what I got...



We are so excited about taking Finley to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes check out your blog by way of Heather Brizendine's, and I had to comment after seeing that you guys are doing YoGabbaGabba tonight! I took my daughter to the show here in Birmingham, and it was an AMAZING experience!! I know your little Finley will have a ball (and you will too, Mom)! :)

    ReplyDelete