Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I just took it to the next level...



We don't have a pantry. We just have a huge cabinet above our microwave that is really high up and really deep. I can't reach the back of the first shelf and I can't reach the second shelf at all. I had actually resorted to throwing the food up on the top shelf. It was a mess! I saw this shelf at Home Depot for $40 so Joey picked it up tonight and now I have a place for my stockpile :) Yay! It's still pretty measly, but I'm working on it and it's really good to be able to see what I have and what I'm running low on, etc. I already have one of everything in the picture in my cabinet in the kitchen so this is just overflow. Feels good to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment