Thursday, January 6, 2011

New lens.

Joey got me a new lens for my camera for Christmas. I love it! It's a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III. Whatever that means ;) It lets me take close-up pictures from far away. Joey thought it would be good for Finley because she hates having people in her grill taking pictures. The only thing is that you have to focus it yourself. I need to go out one day and play with it because focusing it myself has been hard. Here are some pictures I've taken so far.

This one turned out good.


This one is how most of them turn out...out of focus.


These are better, but still not right. Moving objects are definitely harder to focus in on.



Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.digital-photography-school.com/ has some good free tutorials...not sure if they have one for that specific lens but you'll at least learn what EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III means :-)

    ReplyDelete