Sunday, January 23, 2011

Too tired to think of a clever post title. ..

I can't take much more Prednisone. I was up until 4am and then woke up at 7am wide awake. My body is saying I'm tired, but my head won't let it go to sleep. so. tired.

In other news, Joey's brother and sister-in-law and their two kids came up to visit us on Saturday. We had a great time! We ate lunch at Little Rosie's and then headed back to the house to relax. Laura and I ended up going to a couple shops here in town while the guys and the kids played the Wii and chased Finley around. It was nice to have some kid-free girl time and Finley loved playing with her cousins.



Sunday I went to Publix and CVS. Here's what I got...

(6) cans Hunt's diced tomatoes and sauce
(2) Family size boxes of Special K cereal
(2) packages of Hillshire Farm deli meat
(1) box of Ritz crackers
(2) bottles of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash
(2) bottles of Welch's juice
(5) 12 pks. caffeine free Diet Coke (It's a good thing that's what we drink because they were cleaned out of all other Coke products.)

Total before sales and coupons: $58.01
Total spent: $24.71

Woo hoo! And I left CVS with $3.99 in ECB. That only leaves me with $12 for next week's groceries so my $100 a month grocery challenge may be in jeopardy...

No comments:

Post a Comment