I have recently suffered a devastating loss. The Chi blow dryer I have had for 9 years died today. It was the best blow-dryer ever. I bought it at cost when I worked at a hair salon in college. I can't spend the money on another one...sigh. This morning when it died I sent Joey to CVS to get a different one. He came home with it and I dried my hair, but it wasn't the same. The Chi does something where it dries your hair from the inside out or something, anyway, my hair looked like crap when I got done and usually it looks pretty good even before I straighten it. I don't care how silly it seems, this fun snow day took a dark turn this morning.

My dear Chi, you were faithful and true until the very end. You will be missed. Love, Elizabeth
When I bought the blow-dryer I bought a Chi straightener too. If it goes out, well, there's no telling what I might do.
I totally understand. I love my chi straightener. There really is a BIG difference with Chi products.
ReplyDelete