I think I've decided on a wall color for my dining room. It's Behr Aged Parchment. Here are some pics of test patches. I really hope I made the right choice. If I didn't, at least it won't be as expensive of a mistake as my chairs.
I think the color looks great! You could probably recover those chairs yourself if you have a staple gun. I've done it before and it wasn't hard. Let me know if you have questions and want to try. Oh and that lamp is really cool!!
I think the color looks great! You could probably recover those chairs yourself if you have a staple gun. I've done it before and it wasn't hard. Let me know if you have questions and want to try. Oh and that lamp is really cool!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could Allison, but the chairs have piping :(
ReplyDeleteI heart those lamps!!!
ReplyDelete