Yay!! I lost another two lbs. last week! I am in shock once again that I lost because I don't really feel like I'm dieting. Weight Watchers is fabulous! I do wish I could lose it faster, but at least I know I'm doing it the healthy way.
A year or so ago I was using Hydroxycut. Once I started hearing about how awful it was for you I stopped, but that stuff works. I knew it probably wasn't good for me, but I was desperate to lose the weight I gained once I got married. I could lose a few pounds in a few days, but obviously that is not healthy.
Since I started Weight Watchers I have gone over and used my weekly points pretty much every day. So I'm thinking if I can really stick to my daily points and not go over at all I can lose it faster. I'm only allowed 21 points and for those of you on Weight Watchers you know that's not much. I can do it if I stay out of the house, but sitting at home all day with yummy food all around makes it tough. For instance, I only have 4 points left and it's 4pm. Oh well! I'm really going to try to lose 3 lbs. this week.
Aside from all that, Finley has decided that she hates her carseat again and screams the entire time. It is miserable, let me tell you. For a while she was doing great. I could drive her all over town and not hear a peep. 1 year cannot get here fast enough simply so I can turn that freakin' carseat around. I don't know what's more dangerous...having her carseat turned around or me trying to concentrate on driving while she is screaming her head off in the backseat. I read in the doctors office that now they want you to leave the carseat facing backwards until age 2. Not happening!!!
On a positive note, Joey, Finley and I went to the mall on Sunday and Joey was carrying Finley and she looked right at me and said, "Mama" ;) She also took a few steps the other day. She was standing in front of me, facing me and I held my arms out as far away from me as they would go and I held her hands and started walking her towards me and then let go and she took a few steps and fell into my lap. She doesn't like to practice though. If you let go of her hands and try to make her do it, she just drops down and crawls. It's fun to try though;)
i agree with the car seat dilemma. i finally got some relief the last few months as long as he has a paci and isn't hungry. but it's horrible trying to drive and listen to the screaming/choking.
ReplyDelete