Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

This week has flown by!!! Finley and I aren't doing much today. We're going to run some errands and have lunch with Courtney and Connor. I'm going to try not to completely blow WW today by eating out. I'm just going to eat what I want for lunch and starve the rest of the day. That's the spirit, right? Last night was the season finale of Jersey Shore. For those of you who don't watch it or have never heard of it, it is a guilty pleasure of mine. Joey and I got addicted to it. Yes, it's trashy and the people on it are ridiculous, but it's is hilarious!! Joey and I laugh so hard at that show!!! The Office had a new episode last night so we were excited about that too. DVR is a MUST if you are a tv watcher and have children. Plus, you get to fast forward through all the commercials. We're just going to hang out at home tonight. Joey is playing in a golf tournament this weekend so it looks like us girls are on our own. Usually that involves traveling and shopping, but it's been gorgeous out so maybe we'll do something outdoorsy. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I have been watching Jersey Shore too!! Laughed so hard at the reunion show last night too.

    ReplyDelete