Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No such luck...

on either of my ventures yesterday. One of the churches I went to doesn't have any teacher openings until Fall and the other said they don't allow subs to bring their children, but I could apply for a teacher position for the Fall. I told them to consider me in the Fall. I was really disappointed. When we went to the church, a bunch of kids were playing outside and laughing and screaming in delight and Finley heard them and turned to look and started kicking her legs and screaming with them. It would be so much fun for her. My friend works at St. Luke's and she said on Thursdays and Fridays I can come up there and visit her for a couple hours and Finley can play with the kids in her class so we will definitely take her up on her offer.

I went to 3 consignment shops and only one of them had a lightweight stroller, but it was in pretty bad shape. I'll probably end up buying a new one. I would buy one of those really cheap ones, but they are so low to the ground there is no way Joey could push Finley in it. They feel so flimsy too, but that's probably just because I'm used to my big travel system stroller.

Gotta run! Lots to do today before I leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment