Today is Joey's 28th birthday! His first birthday to spend as a husband AND father.
Sometimes finding common interests with your husband can be hard when you are married to an older man. He enjoys quiet evenings at home and I'm still a young, party girl. I don't turn 28 for 6 more days so I have a lot I want to accomplish before I'm as old as Joey;) Tonight, I'm making Joey's favorite, lasagna, for dinner. For dessert, this chocolate cake, jello, cool whip, Heath bar thing that is so good!! Can't say what I got him, mostly because I haven't gotten it yet. I feel weird buying him gifts because I don't work so basically he's buying himself a gift. Oh well! Finley and I will venture out to look today. I have an idea, now I just have to find it.
Happy Friday everyone!
happy belated to your hubby!! also, i know exactly what you mean about buying his gift with his money...but don't forget, you work hard too. :D plus, it's the thought that counts!
ReplyDeleteSo true! Anyways, I give him the gift of me everyday ;)
ReplyDelete