Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Weight Watchers
By Day 2 of the South Beach diet I thought I would puke if I had to eat eggs or cheese again and that's basically all you can eat if you don't like vegetables or fish. I decided on Sunday to join Weight Watchers. My cousin's wife has had success with it and she really likes it. I thought it would be good for me because in my mind I would rather eat a cheeseburger and fries for lunch and nothing else all day than have to eat things I don't really like and end up splurging at the end of a couple days because I have been depriving myself of what I really want. Now I have the freedom to splurge when I want, but know that's all I'm getting. I'm hoping it will help me stay on track. Also, I love that I can track what I eat and my weight online. I was doing great today. I just had a banana for breakfast because that's only 1 point and usually a banana will hold me over for a long time. Then, I went to my junior league meeting and what did they have there waiting to taunt me? Cheese grits, seafood quiche, ham, spinach, egg and cheese croissants, breakfast potatoes, and mini orange muffins with cream cheese icing. Seriously??? Ugh! I wanted to put a heaping spoonful of everything on my plate, but I didn't. I had 2 mini-muffins with no icing (they were really small) a little square of the quiche and like 3 little triangles of the breakfast potatoes. Oh it was so hard! Anyway, wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm on WW too and had been doing great since last Wed. until today! We had a playgroup baby shower for a friend with all that yummy shower food- cookies, cupcakes, cracker stuff, cheese, ect. I think I have no used most of my points already for today! :( It's much harder than it used to be for me. Good luck with yours!
ReplyDeleteI am doing WW again! I am a lifetime member since about 2 years ago! It is by far the easiest & tastiest way to lose weight! Good Luck! If you need to chat about it, just email me! I lose over 14 pounds on it! go momma!!
ReplyDeletecan i just say that i love reading your blog! but, i think you will do really good on WW. i was on it right before i had abby and lost over 50 pounds. i should really do it again because it works wonders. thanks for the motivation. good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete